Spring Reading Challenge
Published March 18th, 2020
The libraries are closed, and it’s the perfect time to leap into a reading challenge! If you already have a Beanstack account, log in to get started today. If this is your first time hearing about Beanstack, head on over to sign up. It’s simple, it’s good for all ages, and everyone from everywhere is welcome to participate.
Here’s the idea:
- Read, read, read. All kinds of reading count, including e-books, audiobooks, graphic novels, magazines, and more.
- Log the time you spend reading. (The smartphone app can log your time for you!)
- Try some of the activities.
- Invent your own prizes as a special reward whenever you or a family member earns a badge.
- Use #BFPLSpringReads on social media to share with others.
We’ll keep the community minute totals posted on the Beanstack login page. Even if you can’t see your neighbors right now, you can still see how everyone is joining together in pursuit of great books.