Peeps Diorama Contest
IMPORTANT UPDATE: The Peeps Diorama Contest is moving completely online! See below for updated dates.
Our 10th Annual Peeps® Diorama Contest is open to individuals or groups of all ages. Craft a diorama using Peeps® to create a scene and submit your entry picture via email to [email protected].
- Peeps® must feature prominently in your diorama. Can’t go out to get Peeps? Create your own with paper or clay – as long as they look like Peeps, you’re good!
- Limit one submission per individual/team contestant. Age categories are: Grades K-5, Grades 6-12, and Family (mixed ages)/Adult.
- Your finished work must not be larger than 18 inches wide by 18 inches deep.
- Email a photo of the complete diorama and up to 3 detail photos to [email protected]. Please include Peeps Diorama Entry in the subject line of the email, and include a title for the diorama and which age range you’re entering: Grades K-5, Grades 6-12, Family (mixed ages)/Adult.
- Dioramas must be submitted by April 8.
- Submitted entries will be displayed on the Library’s website.
- The public will be invited to view entries on display on the Library website and to cast their votes from April 9 through April 14.
- The diorama with the most overall votes will claim the “Peeple’s Choice” Award. Other honors shall include the coveted “Best in Class” award for each age category.
- The winners will be announced on the Library website on April 15.