Peeps Diorama Contest
BFPL 10th Annual Peeps Diorama Contest
Thank you to everyone who participated by creating dioramas and voting! We hope this brought you a little bit of joy.
Peeple’s Choice Award – Friends – The One Where They Go To Central Peep!
Best in Class – Grades K-5 – Do You Hear the PEEPle Sing?
Best in Class – Grades 6-12 – Stranger Things: The Peepside Down
Best in Class – Adult/Family – We All Need A Little Mr. Rogers Right Now
Bragging Rights – Staff – We’re Off to See the Wizard
- Peeps® must feature prominently in your diorama. Can’t go out to get Peeps? Create your own with paper or clay – as long as they look like Peeps, you’re good!
- Limit one submission per individual/team contestant. Age categories are: Grades K-5, Grades 6-12, and Family (mixed ages)/Adult.
- Your finished work must not be larger than 18 inches wide by 18 inches deep.
- Email a photo of the complete diorama and up to 3 detail photos to [email protected]. Please include Peeps Diorama Entry in the subject line of the email, and include a title for the diorama and which age range you’re entering: Grades K-5, Grades 6-12, Family (mixed ages)/Adult.
- Dioramas must be submitted by April 8.
- Submitted entries will be displayed on the Library’s website.
- The public will be invited to view entries on display on the Library website and to cast their votes from April 9 through April 14.
- The diorama with the most overall votes will claim the “Peeple’s Choice” Award. Other honors shall include the coveted “Best in Class” award for each age category.
- The winners will be announced on the Library website on April 15.
- There are no prizes this year, but winners can and should brag about their wins!