9th Annual Peeps Diorama Contest
Published February 25th, 2019
It’s the sweetest time of year! Our 9th Annual Peeps® Diorama Contest is here! Break out your craft supplies, open a package of Peeps®, and get working!
There will be three categories, divided by age: Grades K-5, Grades 6-12, and Family (mixed ages)/Adult.
- Peeps® must feature prominently in your diorama.
- Limit one submission per individual/team contestant.
- Your finished work must not be larger than 18 inches wide by 18 inches deep.
- You must submit a completed copy of this form with your entry.
- Entries must be submitted by 8PM on Tuesday, March 19. Late entries cannot be accepted.
- Submitted entries will be displayed in public. The Library takes no responsibility for damage.
- The public is invited to view entries on display in the Library from Wednesday March 20 through Tuesday March 26 and to cast their votes for our “Peeple’s Choice” Award.
- Other honors shall include the coveted “Best in Class” award for each age category.
- Winners will be announced on Wednesday, March 27 at our 2:30PM Awards Show. (Held at the Library. Contestants, Peeps® enthusiasts, and national press are invited.)
- Entries must be claimed by Tuesday, April 2 at 6:00 pm; or else, they’ll be eaten!