Study Rooms Policy
STUDY ROOM POLICY
Study rooms are available for non-commercial public use:
Two Study Rooms may be reserved in advance.
- Study Room 1 accommodates up to six patrons and may be reserved for individuals and study groups of up to six.
- Study Room 2 accommodates up to 2 patrons. It may be reserved for no more than two patrons at a time.
Rules for Using our Study Rooms:
- Study Rooms shall not be used for commercial purposes or profit.
- Study Rooms 1 & 2 may be reserved online, by phone, or in person at the Circulation Desk. A valid library card is required to make a reservation.
- Use of a reserved room by two or more patrons constitutes a use that day for each patron present.
- Patrons must leave identification at the Circulation Desk when picking up a key for the reserved rooms.
- A reserved Study Room will be held for only 15 minutes from the start of the patron’s reserved time. After 15 minutes the Library reserves the right to book the space for another patron.
- Patrons are responsible for cleaning up after themselves and leaving the rooms in good condition. Patrons are responsible for any damages occurring during their use of the rooms.
- Patrons must leave promptly at the end of their reserved time ensuring the room is available for use by another patron.
Any failure to comply with the above policy may result in the loss of study room privileges.
Concerns about this policy should be addressed to the Library Director.
Policy adopted by the Library Trustees 10/12/99.
Revised 2/10/04, 06/20/2012, 04/16/2014, 2/25/16, 12/13/2022