Use of Study Rooms
The library has two study rooms available for use by the public.
- Study Room 1 accommodates up to six people and may be booked for individuals and study groups up to six.
- Study Room 2 accommodates up to 2 people. It may be booked for no more than two users at a time.
Rules for Using our Study Rooms:
- Rooms may be reserved by phone or in person at the Circulation Desk. Appointments are made on the hour only.
- Identification must be left at the Circulation Desk when picking up a key and will be returned when the key is returned.
- Sign-up for either room is available up to one month in advance.
- A reserved Study Room will be held 15 minutes only, and then offered to others unless staff is notified in advance. If the staff is not notified by quarter past the hour then the remainder of that hour is forfeited for the day.
- Study Rooms 1 & 2 may be used up to 2 hours per day with a maximum of 6 hours per week (Sunday-Saturday) for both rooms combined.
- Use by two or more people constitutes a use that day for each person present.
- Users must leave promptly at the end of their reserved time, so that the room is available for use by another patron.
- Any damage should be reported immediately.
Any failure to comply with the above policy may result in the loss of study room privileges.
Concerns about this policy should be addressed to the Library Director.
Policy adopted by the Library Trustees 10/12/99.
Revised 2/10/04, 6/20/12, 4/16/14