8th Annual Peeps Diorama Contest
Published March 2nd, 2018
It’s the sweetest time of year! Our 8th Annual Peeps® Diorama Contest is here! Break out your craft supplies, open a package of Peeps®, and get working!
- Peeps® must feature prominently in your diorama.
- Limit one submission per individual/team contestant.
- Your finished work must not be larger than 2 feet wide by 2 feet deep.
- You must submit a completed entry form with your entry.
- Entries must be submitted by
8PM on Tuesday, March 20th4PM on Wednesday, March 21st (due to snow)to the Reference Desk at the Library. Late entries cannot be accepted.
- Submitted entries will be displayed in public. The Library takes no responsibility for damage.
- The public is invited to view entries on display in the Library from
Wednesday March 21Thursday March 22 through Tuesday March 27 and to cast their votes for our “Peeple’s Choice” Award.
- Other honors shall include the coveted “Best in Class” award for each age category.
- Winners will be announced on Wednesday, March 28 at our 2:30PM Awards Show. (Held at the Library. Contestants, Peeps® enthusiasts, and national press are invited.)
- Entries must be claimed by Tuesday, April 3rd at 6:00 pm; or else, they’ll be eaten!